Tuesday 16 September 2014

Shades of grey








Culottes-ASOS
Top-Charity shop
Shoes-Topshop
Belt-Vintage
Watch-Urban Outfitters
Bag-Zara


I've always been the biggest fan of any kind of midi I can get my hands on, and these culottes are the newest addition to my growing collection. I'm only 5"3, so I was a bit cautious that I would look like a 7 year old trying on my dads trousers, but I think I can just about get away with this length thanks to ASOS and they're petite sizes (hopefully you agree anyway..).
I'm very much obsessed with charity shops and finding bargains that I know no one else has (especially when i then see a high street version for 10x the price!). This beaut little t-shirt I picked up in my local town for £3! I love the minty grey tones and silver pattern against the culottes, perfect for the dull autumn weather.

I thought id keep accessories simple, just adding a bit of black and silver detailing where it was needed, and of course my fav little strappy black boots that i picked up in a Topshop sale little while ago, extra height is always welcome.


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author