Thursday 10 December 2015

velvet sunnies



I've spent so much time working (then sleeping) recently there's been no time for blog shots, but I still can't stop shopping. The amount of outfits I've got piled up to shoot is getting out of hand. So just a quick one for now.



Velvet sunglasses are always welcome even if its grey outside and the winds blowing them off your face ( hence why my hair looks like a birds nest). If its not snowing, sunnies and bare legs all the way. Velvet sunglasses are always welcome even if its grey outside and the winds blowing them off your face ( hence why my hair looks like a birds nest). 





Isn't this dress the cutest. I'm obsessed with prints and colour at the moment, so it's right up my alley, Plus it go with my favourite (over worn) boots.-Whats not to love.






Coat-ASOS
Dress-Zara
Bag-Topshop
Boots-Zara

Sun glasses-Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author