Wednesday 15 June 2016

Barcelona strolling




Hello from beautiful Barcelona! I've recently been away on a couple of holidays so have had no time to blog,  have way to much to edit right now. Prepare yourself for a spam of outfit shots and look books. 




Barcelona was truly Stunning, I could spend my whole life eating veggie tapas and downing sangria whilst looking at beautiful buildings. - Also Spanish sangria is so much better then I imagined after forcing down home made sangria at a few drunken BBQs. 



 We took these shots around the gothic quarter between flows of tourists, all following their leaders holding a giant selfie stick in the air. - Its just the perfect back drop. This dress was one of my favourite outfits from this trip, i'm so into slip dresses and lace so this ticks all the boxes. Floaty and silky but strappy (got to have a bit of skin out for a tan, not that that happened). YAAAS.




I like to keep things simple on holiday, so a little black bag and strappy sandals are all it needs. At home I also love to wear this dress over a T-shirt with a leather jacket on top. Grunge and girly together make for the perfect match. 

I hope this gives some holiday inspo. For now, back to editing beautiful pictures in the rain.


Dress- Band of Gypsies 
Shoes- ASOS
Bag-H&M
Sun glasses- And Other Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author