Sunday 11 September 2016

Camouflage, Prague style


Another trip away, without fail, brings another outfit post. Being in another country tends to inspire what I wear while I'm away. The atmosphere is so lively in Prague, every street is filled with intricate architecture and vibrant colours - it definitely gives Balamory a run for it's money.




I of course had to fill my half (2/3rds) of our suitcase with lots of colourlful pieces and capture a bit of Prague's style in my day to day outfits. I love this top from Zara, the material is ridged to give that edgy crimped effect, 10 year olds try to get it their hair before a night at the disco. I love how it drapes so nicely over this little leather cut out skirt - when I haven't just eaten a massive dinner that is. I'm all about the little details in summer when it's too hot to throw lots of layers on.



A simple top with a pop of colour is undoubtably a travel essential, especially with a material like this -No creases! Another contender has surprisingly been a little white skirt. Of course white goes with practically everything, so when I'm trying to create a capsule wardrobe in my case, I find my self reaching for a white/neutral denim or leather skirt every time -simple but essential.





Outfit- All Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author