Sunday 21 May 2017

Clothes are for life, not just for Christmas



Welcome to yet another post of me nonchalantly looking away from the camera. In true spirit of my blog, here's some throwback outfit shots. I recently rediscovered these pictures from a trip to Notting Hill last year and I'm not too sure why I never published them. 





Anywho, it got be thinking about outfit repeating and keeping hold of your favourite pieces - who even has time to wear an outfit once and sell it on depot straight after. Lazy girl probs. 

From flicking through these pictures, I'd definitely still wear this outfit one year on. Of course fashion changes all the time and I can't say I don't love a signature trend piece, but it's ok to stay real and re-wear your beloved cosy white jumper year after year.


Everyone hates to spend top dollar on simple pieces, but these are the ones that will last and help build up many amazing looks to too come. ... and those that aren't too simple, just keep them for your kids (or yourself) - everything comes back around and I've definitely made the most of my mums 80s throwbacks over the years. Vintage darling. 


So, just remember when you're umming and ahhing over that slightly over priced *insert item of clothing here*, clothes are for life, not just for Christmas.

Coat-ASOS
Jumper-Free People
Sunglasses - And Other Stories
Bag- ASOS
Trainers- Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author