Tuesday 28 June 2016

Shoes with a view



Barcelona outfit two! After a much needed visit to Zara in Spain I'm now the owner of this beautiful skirt, and it's so much cheaper than it would have been in UK Zara woo! -Now back to the expensive prices for the rest of my wardrobe..Still worth it. Zara is Bae.

When travelling around in a sunny city like Barcelona this kind of outfit ticks all the boxes. Light, floaty, pink, lacey and of course just enough skin on show for a tan. You know the drill.

I wouldn't normally match dusty pink and burgundy (shoes) but I'm loving it recently, which is great as these colours are all over the place recently so why not mix and match?! If done right, a full outfit of the same colour pallet can look so stylish.




How stunning is this back drop! We took a (wobbly) cable car up to the top of a castle and the 360 views were amazing, you can see the whole of Barcelona! Everything was great except I nearly got blown away at the top whilst flashing every passer by on the stairs. - I was just eyeballing the view, I hope they were too.



If you're thinking of buying these, DO IT. DO IT NOW. Their so cosy and great, eugh. PS. they are now on sale, and I'm not even sad because I've had so much use out of them. Enough said.


Skirt- Zara
Shoes- Zara
Top-Topshop
Bag- H&M
Sunglasses-And Other Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author