Wednesday 16 November 2016

Dress up your evening away.


Here's my final outfit post and I must say it's one of my favourites from this trip. Lace and embroidery have been everywhere throughout this whole year and I have definitely jumped on the band wagon.

I'm drawn in by any intricate detail and both this skirt and top caught my eye right away. A touch of lace really adds some elegance to an outfit, no matter what style of item it is. I'd wear this body with a casual look, such as jeans or culottes, when I want to style them up into an evening outfit but not look to dressy. Or of course with this beaut matching skirt from ASOS, for an evening away.

I'm a sucker for a matching pattern/fabric, especially when they're not created to be a co-ord, so the mix of black sheer fabric and lace throughout this outfit me so happy.  














Skirt, Body, Shoes, Belt- ASOS
Bag- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Author